SMS marketing has eased the life of the consumer and the company at the same time. It has enabled mobile ticketing, the new emerging technology nowadays. People are demanding mobile ticketing and the right way to do it is via text message.
Companies adopting mobile ticketing in their SMS marketing strategies have saved time and cost.
Let us take this scenario and build a conclusion,
Your favorite band is in town for its final reunion tour. The tickets are available online, but the concert is only two days away! In the past, if you wanted to get the tickets on time, you’d have to pay an expensive delivery fee, wait in a long line at will call or put your fate in the hands of a dealer.
Well, it’s not the case anymore with SMS marketing and mobile ticketing!
A new technology called mobile ticketing delivers tickets right to your mobile number. You don’t even have to print them out. The tickets arrive as a text message with a special barcode. When you show up at the event, they’ll scan the barcode, and you’re in this FAST!
Here’s how to buy and use mobile tickets for an event and leverage from SMS marketing:
- Buy your ticket online and choose “mobile ticketing” as your delivery option.
- Enter your mobile number, and cell phone model.
- After completing the transaction, you’ll receive a text message on your phone. The text message includes a barcode, in most of the cases, it is a special alphanumeric code that can be manually entered at the event.
- Do not delete the text message. Save it or leave it in your inbox. This text message is now your ticket. You shall not pass to any event without it.
- When you arrive at the event, open the text message and hand your phone to the ticket representatives at the gate. Since mobile ticketing is a relatively new technology, the venue might require that you enter through a specific gate or door that’s provided with the right barcode reader as we say the latest technology. If for some reason the barcode is unreadable or your phone doesn’t accept images, they’ll have to enter the barcode digits manually.
- Some events will print out a paper ticket at the gate while others forgo the paper version entirely.
Seeing how easy mobile ticketing and text messages are, companies should adopt mobile ticking in your event organizing strategy.
Mobile ticketing is a technology to be used in the field of events, concerts, purchasing, etc. it has proven its success in various aspects with the help of adopting SMS marketing at first to enable this technology and send out the text message.
Broadnet technologies help you adopt this mobile ticketing technology and benefit from its outcomes!
Visit our website below and check our work!