How SMS Can Drive Sales
By BroadNet Technologies
Dec 26, 2018
SMS is one of the greatest marketing options for a business which is new or has a relatively low marketing budget. In all types of financial conditions strong or weak, a business's main objective is to drive sales. In today's world of technology, smart phones have become the most useful device all around the world. A business can reach to a large number of audiences through mobile phones in the form of SMS. An SMS is a short message that carries all the useful information that the business wants to deliver to its customers and it is delivered in a short span of time. SMS's are engaging, personal and widely preferred by the customers. This effective tool is the easiest and most convenient way of marketing to convey business updates to customers.
How SMS can drive sales?
SMS are personal and can be sent directly to the customer's mobile phone. As most of the customers spent a lot of their time on their mobile phone that proves SMS as the most important factor for business to get customer response and driving sales into the business. Above all, investing in SMS marketing is absolutely cost-effective and can reach any location in the world. SMS plays a very important role for business in driving sales.
• Can be customized: An SMS can be customized according to the customer to add a personal touch. Getting directly addressed by the business impresses a customer and makes them loyal towards the business. Thus increasing the chances of getting more loyal customers and more sales.
• Be in touch: Most businesses miss the most important part of communication with their customer; SMS keeps the business engaged with their customers on a regular basis.
• High open rate: According to research text messages have the highest open rate i.e. around 98% which is quite high. Around Ninety percent of the text messages are read in just three minutes.
• High conversion rate: SMS is an instant two-way communication and has a high conversion rate.
• High response rate: According to the findings, an SMS has around ninety percent of the response rate.
SMS is a great option of a business to boost sales, they are highly opened and responded in no time. More than seventy percent of smart-phone users use smart-phones for texting purpose.
Trust BroadNet for effective SMS marketing campaign
BroadNet Technologies is an international leading Business Messaging Solution Provider. It’s joined the GSMA as an Associate Member also it has been awarded certification to the ISO 27001:2013; BroadNet Technologies has been a pioneer in the use of SMS-messaging service across global markets since 2003 thus widening its range of products and services to include Bulk SMS, A2P SMS, HLR Lookup Service, SMSC Gateway and SMS Firewall.. The company has over 200 employees and it is working with over 60,000+ satisfied global clients. It is one of the largest international networks in telecommunications business worldwide.
To learn more about Broadnet SMS marketing Campaign, please visit the website www.broadnet.me
For more information, please visit us at:
• Skype 24/7: broadnet-sms
Follow us on :