BroadNet Technologies Releases latest version of Mac Bulk SMS Software for Sending Bulk SMS11 Jul, 2016
BroadNet Technologies, an established and recognized IT cum Bulk SMS services providing company speaks volumes about the recent launch of the most recent version of DRPU Bulk SMS Software for Mac users as follows.
Mac Bulk SMS Software is a premium tool for users to send a multitude of text messages through the mobile devices being used by users. Interestingly, the innovative Bulk SMS Software for Mac is compatible with a variety of GSM and Android technology-based mobile devices manufactured by all prominent brands.
With the easy-to-use Bulk SMS program, a user can easily operate this program without experiencing any need of technical guidance by experienced persons for sending bulk SMS. The Mac program works very effectively for users to getting in touch with a host of people at the same time by sending group SMS. As a result of the software, business users have the feasibility to easily promote business products and services at national and international level by sending bulk product marketing messages to a multitude of clients.
Mac-based Text SMS Sender program offers state-of-the-art features that enable users to easily compose and send a multitude of text messages in terms of Job alerts, regular notification, reminder, events, invitations etc. As a result of the program, a user can send unlimited text messages to the worldwide contacts without internet connectivity.
Salient Features of Mac-based Bulk SMS Program:
- A user can effortlessly create and send a multitude of text messages in a wink.
- Effortlessly load contacts from phone memory, Excel list or add contacts on your own.
- Manage group-messaging process via Delay Delivery Option.
- Use Exclusion wizard list feature to keep up and supervise contact list and group.
- A user can include Unicode language (Non-English characters) in text message.
- Save all sent text messages for future view
- No internet connection is required to send text SMS worldwide